metro mama

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Miller Time


I finally had a chance to watch the Season Finale of Prison Break I downloaded ages ago (in our quest to make losing a salary less painful we have cut back a few things, including cable. I’m also trying to limit myself to one latte per week; unfortunately, a Starbucks is opening on the corner). I’m digressing. That’s another post--the sacrifices one makes to stay home with baby.

What to do….a whole summer ahead without Wentworth Miller , my new favourite stud and object of naughty daydreams (Brad, you’ve finally been eclipsed).

What did the doc have to go and OD for? If it were me, I would have left the infirmary door open, my apartment door, my bedroom door…you get the idea.

Tonight the new season of So You Think You Can Dance starts (it's on CTV--the one channel we get). Should be lots of blogging material there. I hope Dan, the nasty hip-hop judge is back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.