13 Things I Regret
I don’t believe people who say they have no regrets. I don't dwell on mine—I hardly ever think about them; however, sadly, I was able to come with thirteen. Here they are:
1. Not being a better student in my teens and twenties.
2. Not being nicer to my mother in my teens.
3. Not getting a tattoo when I was younger—if I get one now, everyone will think I’m having a mid-life crisis.
4. Not travelling more in my teens and twenties.
5. All the money I spent on cigarettes in my teens and twenties.
6. All the times I drank enough to throw up (unfortunately, this is not limited to my teens and twenties).
7. Losing my virginity too young, unceremoniously.
8. Not cuddling Cakes more when she was a baby.
9. Not selling my stocks that just went from $10 to $2.
10. Not watching Grey’s Anatomy when it first started—I’m too far behind now.
11. The big piece of pie I ate last night.
12. Not doing any creative writing between the ages 12 and 33.
13. Not keeping in touch with old friends.
What are your regrets?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants