· We had a lovely afternoon at Riverdale Farm today with petite gourmand and lulu. What a great place. Will do a post on it soon for MBT.
· Cakes is really asserting her independence lately. Her latest trick is to prevent me from holding her hand when we’re outside. Her tactic is to break away and hold her own hand as she struts along. Pretty brilliant actually, don’t you think?
· I think Cakes has OCD: she can’t go by a gate without closing it; she berates McHotty for not putting his shoes away; she gets mad if you leave the screen door open. I’m not complaining.
· What is it about toddlers and crackers? Whenever Cakes catches sight of a cracker she has a fucking fit until she gets one. And god forbid you find yourself at the park with only three crackers left and six vultures circling!
· Anyone else have way too many email addresses? I have six now. Stupid.
· Is anyone else facebooking a little too much?
· I can see the Luminato lights from my bed (it’s nice having something to look at when I can’t sleep). The last couple of nights the CN tower is changing colour and blinking. Is this a permanent thing or part of Luminato? It’s pretty cool actually.
· There are now TWO dirty, dirty ladies over at Hot and Bothered. Check it out!
· There are few things cuter than a toddler trying to blow bubbles, are there!
Labels: flotsam and jetsam