metro mama

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

In Which I Start Blogging Again

I do believe I’ve survived the busiest time of the year at work. We have many, many books that went on sale at the end of October (to capitalize on the holiday shopping, of course). It's the festival season, and the award season. I have a big spreadsheet with titles and dates and I felt like throwing up every time I looked at October.

But now it’s November, and life is good again. I am working on something fun and exciting, which I’ll be sharing soon. Also, my team is now on Twitter! Follow us here. You can follow my personal tweets here. Last night I was tweeting the election from both accounts. I just know one day I’ll get the two mixed up and tweet something too personal or stupid on the work account. Mental note: no work tweeting after >3 drinks.

Halloween was a blast. Cakes had sooo much fun, and she was a delight. The neighbours really stepped up this year, and we had another impromptu front porch party. My favourite thing. We also set the date for the legendary annual Christmas crawl, and I can hardly wait.

Last but not least, congratulations to my friends from the south. ‘Tis a happy day indeed!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger crazymumma said...

In which I am pleased you are blogging again.

How DOES one tweet anyhow?

1:31 PM  
Blogger moplans said...

Yay November!
I know that October feeling well. As my plane got within two hours of Toronto last week I felt it returning.

Can't wait to hear what is in the works. Don't drink and twitter - I love your job perks!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Don Mills Diva said...

Glad you're back.

November is the throw up month for me as far as work is concerned - in the midst of a 13-day stretch of working every day...

10:47 AM  
Blogger Kyla said...

It sure was a happy day.

Glad you're back!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Ernesta said...

Twitter is the way to go -- fast, easy and you can stay soo connected!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've confused my twitter accounts before and told the Mini Book Expo folks about what I was having for dinner, and told the CheapEats folks about a conference speaker who was annoying me... TwitterFox is not always my friend.

But I like to think it expands my reach and makes me more "authentic". In truth it probably makes me look more like a dork.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.