metro mama

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Poem for McHotty

* Edited below

On this special day for love and devotion,
I long for a way to display my affection.
I didn’t shop online, or go to the mall-
You’re not fond of trinkets and my budget is small.
My cooking is shoddy, and baking’s a bore,
A BJ will make your day, but I want to do more.

So I’m writing this poem so I may sing your praise:
I’m glad you’re the guy with whom I spend my days.
You’re sweet and you’re smart; sometimes you’re naughty;
Happy Valentine's Day—I love you, McHotty!




***

For all you men out there...if you forgot about Valentine's Day, it's not too late. You can always give her this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

Thanks for the link, M!

5 Comments:

Blogger crazymumma said...

Totally a BJ, what a man always wants. Seriously, they don't need gifts, just a beer a BJ, a hockey game and a plate of nachos made by you as you trip around the house in heels and little else.

Not saying I do that but just putting it out there ya know.

M sent that to me and although I have seen it several times I still laughed my boobies off!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

Very nice!

As for the video, I would need a much larger box than that guy in the video.

3:00 PM  
Blogger karengreeners said...

oh god, you have to watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qgi4tYzN8Y

8:15 AM  
Blogger knitrovert said...

That's sweet.

1:10 PM  
Blogger ewe are here said...

Great poem.

But I have to confess; I didn't get what they were singing about in the SNL video until it was 'pictured'. tee hee

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.