metro mama

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Metro Reco: Shopaholic and Baby

Of course, the latest Shopaholic book would have to arrive from Random House during the busiest time of the school year. And of course, I would have to take a day off to read it greedily and speedily. What a lovely diversion. I even gave up my Wednesday night sex because I couldn’t put it down.

Becky Bloomwood is back and better than ever as an expectant mother. What better excuse to shop than an unborn child? A girl needs five prams, doesn’t she? But Becks’ pregnant bliss is marred when her gorgeous celebrity obstetrician turns out to be Luke’s ex.

If you love the Shopaholic books, this one will not disappoint. It’s as fab as the rest of ‘em.

I heart you, Sophie Kinsella.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Undercover Angel said...

I love the shopoholic books! I'll check my local bookstore to see if they have it tomorrow!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have never read one!! i feel like i would be completely addicted, so it may be best not to start!

12:03 PM  
Blogger moplans said...

I didn't even know this one was coming out. Thanks for the reco. It must be good if you gave up wed night.

12:55 PM  
Blogger petite gourmand said...

Sounds fun, and a helluva lot lighter than the one I'm reading at the moment-The meaning Of Night by Michael Cox.
On a completely unrelated topic, If I remember correctly you are also a fellow Wentworth Miller fan, I just saw him blown up larger than life in a huge Gap ad, and may I just say that he is looking finer than ever...mmmm.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kyla said...

Wednesday night sex? Is it scheduled in on the calendar? Very cute. :) We are never that organized around here. *lol*

I'll have to check the books out, I've never read them.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Run ANC said...

Strangely, I haven't read any of them yet. I was looking at them longingly in the store today, though. Gotta get through Ghost Story first.

4:32 PM  
Blogger 11111111 said...

Shopawhatwho?

8:48 PM  
Blogger SciFi Dad said...

who shop the who in the what now?

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.