metro mama

Friday, October 05, 2007

September Shat on my Keyboard Awards*

Sept '07 ROFL

* aka the Roll on Floor Laughing Awards
It's time, once again, to have some laughs. Grab some coffee and a donut. If you're at home, pop in Dora for awhile, or if you're at work, remember alt-tab is your best friend. Enjoy!

Mad Hatter awarded Julie Pippert

Sober Briquette awarded Ewe Are Here

Red Stapler awarded Kevin Charnas

Elizabeth awarded I am Bossy

Ali Martell awarded Sarah and the Goon Squad

Redsy awarded Madeline Holler

Oh, The Joys awarded Where’s My Cape

6 Comments:

Blogger Girlplustwo said...

just reading the title makes me laugh and miss you.

9:07 AM  
Blogger PunditMom said...

Bossy had better get an Academy Awards nomination, too!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Mad said...

Ditto what punditmom said although I must say I was taken by Bossy's ball game post as well. Damn you people and your awards--always introducing me to new blogs.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Thanks.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Kyla said...

I love the new and improved SOMK awards. And next time, I'm nominating someone...so bring on the funny people!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Kyla said...

Okay, I didn't read the name attached to this comment at first, "Bossy had better get an Academy Awards nomination, too!"

And I just assumed it was Bossy since she talks about herself in the third person. LOL.

11:18 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.