metro mama

Friday, October 05, 2007

September Shat on my Keyboard Awards*

Sept '07 ROFL

* aka the Roll on Floor Laughing Awards
It's time, once again, to have some laughs. Grab some coffee and a donut. If you're at home, pop in Dora for awhile, or if you're at work, remember alt-tab is your best friend. Enjoy!

Mad Hatter awarded Julie Pippert

Sober Briquette awarded Ewe Are Here

Red Stapler awarded Kevin Charnas

Elizabeth awarded I am Bossy

Ali Martell awarded Sarah and the Goon Squad

Redsy awarded Madeline Holler

Oh, The Joys awarded Where’s My Cape


Blogger jen said...

just reading the title makes me laugh and miss you.

9:07 AM  
Blogger PunditMom said...

Bossy had better get an Academy Awards nomination, too!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Mad Hatter said...

Ditto what punditmom said although I must say I was taken by Bossy's ball game post as well. Damn you people and your awards--always introducing me to new blogs.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Hooray! Thanks.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Kyla said...

I love the new and improved SOMK awards. And next time, I'm nominating bring on the funny people!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Kyla said...

Okay, I didn't read the name attached to this comment at first, "Bossy had better get an Academy Awards nomination, too!"

And I just assumed it was Bossy since she talks about herself in the third person. LOL.

11:18 AM  

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.