metro mama

Monday, December 22, 2008

And I've Survived Another Crawl

The 3rd annual neighbourhood Christmas Crawl was a smashing success. As always, the food and drink was to die for, and the company was even better. Every year the party gets a few households bigger, and even better. I was too busy stuffing my face to get many good pics, but here's a few of my highlights (especially the decadent dessert table at the end).


Blogger Ms. Porter said...

Wow! Your neighbourhood friends really know how to do it! Plus, everyone is pretty darn gorgeous in every picture shown! Nice....glad you had fun.

2:29 PM  
Blogger petite gourmand said...

I wish I lived in your neighbourhood!
sounds fun.

5:06 PM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

I think we may have to start this on our blovk, too, as I am having serious party envy!

8:44 PM  
Blogger crazymumma said...

You all look so....urban adn sophisticated!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Lisa b said...

this makes me want to move to your street.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.