metro mama

Thursday, October 19, 2006

13 Funny Google Searches


Here are 13 funny google searches that led folks here. Who are these people?

1. “how to get a job in lcbo”

Wish I knew.

2. “looking to hook up tonight in Riverdale”

Don’t look at me, I’m married.

3. “leslieville prostitute”

The guy above you should have been more specific.

4. “who won The Think You Can Dance show”

Find out here first!

5. “You know what I wanna do? ===What? Strut.”

I wanna strut too.

6. “too old to be a dad birth defect”

How old is he?

7. “Terrifying birth stories”

Sicko.

8. “john travolta spotted in Yorkville”

Was he strutting?

9. “baby won’t cuddle”

Tell me about it.

10. “jeans that cover the muffin top”

There were many varieties of this one. The muffin top is epidemic!

11. “wee garden”

Size doesn't matter.

12. “strong willed baby”

I can’t help you.

13. “good cakes downtown Toronto”

I have a Cakes—she’s downtown, but I wouldn’t call her good.

Who you callin’ good?.



What are some of your favourite words?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those crazy search engine hits! Gotta love 'em.

#5. You know what I wanna do? ===What? Strut. - This kills me. I wonder what they were searching for? Validation? A partner?

10:12 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

wow, what are YOU writing about? ;)

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great list.
i love love #5 :)

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. Thanks for stopping by today.

I'll trade you ANY of yours for my personal {shudder} one: "i tasted daddy's pee"

yep... that brought them to a post about toilet training

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4. “who won The Think You Can Dance show”
My kids could answer that one quicker than I. They recently went to the Wang Center in Boston to see the last 10 perform. It was something they haven't stopped talking about. Maybe I'll watch next year.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

Hilarious! I get TONS of So You Think You Can Dance hits. People are googling for Allison and Ivan, most, Mia Michaels, too..... And, ahhh...the muffin top. An epidemic, indeed.... ! Great list! ;)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great idea for a post...I actually thought of that one last night and thought I would post it next Thursday...hope you don't mind :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

3:06 PM  
Blogger -R- said...

What? Strut! That is hilarious.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, that last one was hilarious! Haha.

They were all pretty funny.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I LOVE that little look on her face! And your comments on these searches crack me up!

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture! What was that "What do I wanna do---strut" business all about? LOL.

12:46 AM  
Blogger moplans said...

WHERE did you get cakes coat?
not surprising you get lots of hits for good cakes in TO. they get what they were looking for thought not exactly what they had in mind.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Okay that photo is perfect!!

And what interesting google readers you have J!

8:18 AM  
Blogger karengreeners said...

that picture made me snort - she looks like she's challenging you to a dual!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.