metro mama

Friday, July 27, 2007

Geek Heaven

I’m in geek heaven. I’m sitting in a panel, simultaneously doing emails, facebooking, reading blogs. Totally geeked out.

MBT just had their first media interview. Will link up later. I’m going to look fat and inarticulate, I just know it.

I can’t believe how much networking I’m doing. I’m really not a networking type of gal, but you can’t help it here. I have people’s cards coming out of my ass.

Thankfully I'm not hungover today. Let's hope I can say the same tomorrow.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ms blue said...

Geek club! Im trying to upload video while drinking my third coffee. Weeeee...

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray for no hangovers!

1:01 PM  
Blogger motherbumper said...

I'm in the club - and you WILL have a hangover tomorrow - I promise :)

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were neither fat nor inarticulate. Hung over I couldn't speak to...

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.