Things You Should Know, Pre-BlogHer
Mrs. Chicky wants to know a little more about we Canucks before we meet next week at BlogHer. Well, I can’t say no to this chicky. I’ve already revealed quite a lot on this blog (you might say too much), but here’s a few things, disclaimers if you will, that perhaps you should be aware of before we meet:
· I’m rather klutzy. If I dare wear heels (and I’ll probably just end up wearing flip-flops all weekend) you’ll see me stumble over them at least once. If I’m chatting away and I have spinach between my teeth, or suspicious stains down my front, please speak up.
· The number of f-bombs in my sentences steadily increases in proportion to the number of glasses of wine I’ve drunk.
· My volume steadily increases in proportion to the number of glasses of wine I’ve drunk.
· Don’t take me anywhere near a karaoke machine.
· I will probably quickly lose track of who I’ve met and haven’t met and want to meet, and don’t even get me started on names. When I’ve introduced myself to you for the third time, please just ignore me.
· I’m a little behind in my blog reading lately, so please forgive me for not knowing what the hell’s going on, or asking you a question about something you just wrote about.
· If it’s 3 am and I’m suggesting more drinks, please tell me to go to bed.