metro mama

Friday, July 06, 2007

June ROFL Awards

June 07 ROFL award

Holy shit, another month has passed. The summer passes so quickly.

The blogosphere's been a little quiet lately, don't you think? Gives you lots of time to read the funniest posts of the month. Enjoy!

Oh, The Joys awarded Mamma Loves

Julie Pippert awarded Arkie Mama

On Any Given Day awarded Salad Days Chronicles

Wiping Up Snot awarded My Mommy's Place

O Mama Mia awarded Filtering Life

Bub and Pie awarded Mimi on the Breach

Cheeze Whiz and Mustard awarded Here In Idaho

Ali Martell awarded i am bossy

Her Bad Mother awarded Gingajoy

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Uh-oh. I sent in a nomination, but I don't see it here...

8:15 AM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Thank you! I owe you one!

8:22 AM  
Blogger metro mama said...

Thank-you!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great reads, as always

P.S. mama, I gave you an award... come pick it up! *wink*

12:52 PM  
Blogger motherbumper said...

I love me some laughs :)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

Good stuff!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.