metro mama

Saturday, July 28, 2007

More from BlogHer

So last night we’re enjoying some cocktails, dancing, laughing, bellowing, shooting footage for Hot and Bothered in the bathtub (seriously), when we have a knock on the door…



Apparently it was our second warning (tho’ none of were aware of the first). We salvaged our party and outsmarted the killjoy by moving to the floor below. Ha.

For some reason the bathrooms at the W have a window. WTF?



I’m loving the social part of this, but I’m slightly disappointed with the conference so far. I wasn’t impressed with the first two panels I attended, but the technical ones we did in the afternoon were worthwhile. I hope today’s are better. The swag is pretty sweet and the setting is gorgeous:



What else have we been doing? We’ve been busy promoting MBT:



The women are fabulous and I’m such a groupie. I have a shot of me humping Kristen, but the lighting is too bad to use it. I’m in love with Jen and Redneck Mommy.

I can’t tell you how awesome Emily is.



More to come.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger ms blue said...

We're naughty for being so loud. Maybe we should give our hotel neighbours some chocolate.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Girlplustwo said...

sigh. where are you? you bawdy, gorgeous woman, you.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud to have been in the first party to get almost kicked out of the hotel.

By the way, I'm Jenny and (if I remember correctly) I'm hot and bothered.

8:15 PM  
Blogger karengreeners said...

I expected NOTHING less!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come over to my house this instant for a drink. Am havng Metro withdrawals.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I wanted to come party at the W on Saturday night after the cocktail party. But when I went back to my room to nurse Mira to sleep, I zonked out, too.

Wish I could have partied even more with all of you fabulous ladies! Not enough time together - we need another mommyblogger meetup!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a problem in our room with the safe after we left the party, and guess who should show up to fix it, but Officer Killjoy.

I confess, I pulled a Kittenpie and hid behind a book.

(Hey, do you have those shots of my ass?)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.