metro mama

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Six Months in Sudan

One of my favourite books of the season, Six Months in Sudan, finally went on sale yesterday. I've told you about this one before--it's the story of Dr. James Maskalyk's mission in Sudan with Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders). The book was born from the blog he wrote in his hut in Abyei, Sudan. As I've said before, it’s intimate, it’s raw and it’s terrifically written. The book club's reading this book in June, and I can't wait to hear what they think.

Do me a favour--it will just take a minute (literally)--and watch this video. Pretty please.



Learn more at James' beautiful new website, here.

I'm going to the launch at the Gladstone on Sunday at 4 pm (details here). Let me know if you'd like to join me!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y
S
seo
SEO是目前最新興的廣告曝光方法,SEO搜尋行銷提供了專業的關鍵字排名與SEO搜尋引擎最佳化服務,讓你的網站在SEO排名遙遙領先,歡迎洽詢SEO的專家 ... SEO自然排名 規劃架設seo seo網站 專業關鍵字公司1通電話幫您把網站排名到第1頁、 想要讓自己的網站大量曝光嗎? ...


a383
7

s

12:45 PM  
Blogger karengreeners said...

I'm really looking forward to reading this one.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I
W
a片
A片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...

a383
a383-s383資訊入口網,為您提供a383影音和avs383影音秀等資訊,是了解av影音城、 視訊聊天室、成人影音的入口網站。 ... a383首頁 a383影音 s383影音 AVa383 AVs383 A383成人AV影音城點擊進入{未滿十八歲請勿點擊} a383-s383入口網為您提供以下資訊
a383
a383
a383
0

c

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Maddy said...

I'd love to join you but sadly you a bit too far away. However, my daughter spent 18 months in Mozambique with another non-profit and it might just make the perfect gift for her.
Thank you and best wishes, hope you have a brill time!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

S
S

台灣就業輔導協會

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

徵信徵信社外遇抓姦

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

翻譯翻譯社外遇網頁設計

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

翻譯翻譯社熱水器外遇抓姦徵信徵信社網頁設計網站設計公司

11:26 AM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

I am excited to read this one. What an incredible experience.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.