metro mama

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Martha Would Cringe

*Updated below.

I used to be rather particular about my Christmas tree. It had to be white lights, white beads, and matching ornaments. It had to be tasteful.

Those days are past. Cakes and I did a tree ornament workshop last week:




It's the best looking tree I've ever seen.

* Update

I have no idea why we made Star of Davids to hang on the Christmas tree.


**

Lisa tagged me for a fave Christmas song meme. The meme calls for five songs, but I actually have ten. Crazy, I know. Here they are:

Little Drummer Boy (David Bowie/Bing Crosby version)
Linus and Lucy
Oh Holy Night
Do They Know It’s Christmas
Santa Baby
Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
Feliz Navidad
Baby, It’s Cold Outside
Greensleeves
12 Days of Christmas (Mackenzie Brothers version)

Now, I tag and crazymumma and Jana.

Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Martha would approve of your crafts!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Martha would approve of your crafts. Awesome!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Martha would approve of your crafts. Awesome!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Martha would approve of your crafts. Awesome!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Martha would approve of your crafts. Awesome!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Martha would approve of your crafts. Awesome!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Martha would approve of your crafts. Awesome!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG It's old blogger that is sucking it now. Sorry about the comment explosion. Feel free to Delete!

12:53 PM  
Blogger MrsFortune said...

Hopefully this will only post once ...

Uh ... why a Jewish star for a christmas ornament? Just curious. And Martha is an uppity beyotch. :)

8:21 PM  
Blogger crazymumma said...

I love the decorations. I am a control freak and a bit of a grinch. All I want is a tiny white tree with a single star on the top. But what I got with kids and my guy is a monster of a tree lovingly decorated in a lopsided way, and mountains of xmas STUFF around the house. I can't believe you tagged me....I never do memes, but I will do my best. Kisses to Cakes!

9:05 AM  
Blogger moplans said...

I forgot about the Bob and Doug 12 Days version. Good Choice.
you are totally in the spirit and I love the ornaments. I am going to have to crash your drop-in one day. We just don't have good stuff like that in this 'hood.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't do the 5 that you don't like, missy. get crackin'!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a meme I actually wouldn't mind doing. Wow.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So crafty! Love it.

2:15 PM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

Oh, I love the Mackenzie brothers one! Good choice! And Santa Baby is a big favourite of mine.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"and 3 other days which i believe are the mystery days"

My favourite line from that song by those hosers.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.