metro mama

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Well, You Asked!

*Edited to add my interviewees below.

When the witty and outspoken Redneck Mommy asked for interviewees, I was quick to volunteer. Here goes...

Congratulations!!! You just won the lottery!! A million smackers. What is the very first thing you do?


Pee my pants. Then, send McHotty out for a bottle of bubbly and get on the phone with a travel agent before he can talk me into investing it all in something sensible.

If you could swap lives with anyone in the world for one week, who would it be?

I’d like to trade places with Margaret Atwood for a week and find out what it feels like to be an amazingly successful writer and wickedly smart. And mature.

I could also handle being Dave Grohl and getting wasted and rocking out with thousands of adoring fans.

Sex in public places. Kinky or tasteless? Any experience in this er, arena?

Kinky goodness! Experience…um let’s just say I have some (this would be a fun topic for the basement). Okay, I’ll share just one--the first night of our honeymoon, drunk on champagne, on the hotel balcony, overlooking the city of Porto.

A genie pops out of a bottle in your basement and offers you immortality. Would you take it? Why or why not?

No way. Being aware of my mortality forces me to live in the moment and cherish experiences. What makes life magical is its finitude—without that, everything would eventually become fucking boring and prosaic.

You're running late for an important meeting. You just barely make it into the elevator before the door closes behind you. God is inside the elevator. Just you and Him. What would you ask Him.

Dude, can I offer a little constructive criticism?

***

Redneck Mommy, that was fun. Thanks.

Friends, I'd love to hear some of your answers. Feel free to answer some or all in the comments.

And, if you dare, leave your email address in the comments and I'll interview you. For sure, you’re getting at least one sex question.

* Check out my interviewees:

Gabriella
s@m

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger cinnamon gurl said...

Great answers! And great questions too!

2:29 PM  
Blogger AmandaR said...

Question 1- Buy some property and start building my dream home

2- Angelina Jolie, 1) Sex with brad 2) Find out how nice it would be to have a nanny 3- to be awesonely hot

3-Tasteless, but when I was a kid...Lets just say tehre are a few seats in Safeco field that arent 'clean' anymore

4- nope, I dont want to outlive everyone I know and love

5-I dont believe in God so this wouldnt exactly work for me


Amandanicolerobinson@yahoo.com

2:33 PM  
Blogger Girlplustwo said...

i am dying over here. your answer to the god question was so right on i can't stand it.

nicely done.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Betsy Mae said...

Love these questions and especially your answers.
Sex in public...kinky goodness is right.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Gabriella said...

i loved these answers!!!
I'm game to answering any questions!!!!
gabandjoe@rogers.com

8:40 PM  
Blogger NotSoSage said...

#5 -- excellent. Dude, indeed.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That is the best question/comment for God EVER. Love your answers.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

You kinky girl, you. So naughty.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Redneck Mommy said...

Well done!! I'm squealing with delight. I must stop. Hurting my children's ears.

I'll answer my own damn questions...

1.Buy my parents a house in a different country and pay to have them move there. Cheers, momma!

2.(I love the Margaret Atwood answer, btw.) Margaret Thatcher back in her glory days. Wouldn't it be fun to be a bitch with that much power??

3.I plead the fifth. But only because if my neighbour finds out what the hubs and I did on his trampoline in his backyard, I may have to answer some embarrassing questions...

4.Nope. Never. Want to go to Heaven to meet up with my kiddy.

5.Who do YOU sleep with?

Thanks for playing with me. I luuuvvve it!!!

10:42 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

GREAT answers...especially number five.

8:17 AM  
Blogger karengreeners said...

fantastic interview - love the maggie and god answers.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Blog said...

Atwood...good one! That would be totally interesting....Never done the sex in public....I think I'd be into it, though....

9:52 AM  
Blogger crazymumma said...

That was great! Love the constructive critisicm to God bit and the pee your pants part...you funnysmart.

We had sex on the balcony in St Lucia (while the kids slept inside the hotel room). Hey a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do.

And just as I let out my first moan, we heard the door to the balcony RIGHT BESIDE us close...but we didn't stop.

Bad bad me.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fan-freakin-tastic girl! I loved them all!

Do me! *wink*
temptingmama*at*gmail*dot*com

3:18 PM  
Blogger 11111111 said...

Sex in Public? Oh, not me!
Okay, maybe a few times: there was that time at Kettle Lakes camp site on the picnic table; the end of one of the piers at The Beach; the middle of the sports field at UofT; the university newspaper office in the afternoon; a Scarborough Rapid Transit car; the balcony of my old appartment; in a boat in the middle of Round Lake in the afternoon; the parking lot of the Bible College in Peterborough....
Ah, that's enough, I guess.

Your god answer was too funny.

6:51 PM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

This is such a fun meme! But prolly a good thing I got questions from Sunshine, because one of my dads reads my blog! Gah!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Kyla said...

Love it!

Sex in public? How public are we talking? Like on your husband's desk at work after hours? Not that I know anything about that...but if hypothetically did know something about that, is it considered public? *lol*

11:51 AM  
Blogger ms blue said...

I love your answers!

With a big lottery win, I'd be throwing extravagant parties, traveling and arranging for parties in foreign countries. Crossing fingers for 38 million.

12:20 AM  
Blogger ewe are here said...

ha ha ha ha ha ... a little constructive criticism ... yes! Perfect answer!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.