metro mama

Monday, October 22, 2007

Parentbloggers Review: Printakid


We’re enjoying our latest review products from the The Parent Bloggers--personalized books for children from Printakid.

With a very user-friendly website, ordering is easy. Choose from six stories, provide a few details describing your child and some names of friends and family. Our end product is a charming adventure tale, with a curly blonde-haired protagonist named Princess Cakes, a mommy named Queen Julie (I like this) and friends who help her on her quest to save the land of Nevernight.

Cakes really loves the personal touches. And I like the personalized dedication--great for gifts.

Printakid--pretty cool!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyla said...

Very cool. We're trying to steer clear of the great mounds of plastic crap Christmas usually brings, so this is a great idea!

5:39 PM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

My SIL got an Alice-in-Wonderland one for Pumpkinpie last year. I was tempted to steal it for my own shelf...

6:32 PM  
Blogger Gabriella said...

That is such a great idea for Christmas, I think I'll be ordering one for my daughter and nephew too. The funny thing is on the website the same book is $34.99 US or $42.99 Canadian, the way our dollar is I'll be choosing the US currency one!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.