A List in Lieu of Something Thoughtful
Wow, I find myself with a glass of wine and a precious free hour and I don’t know what to do. I’m not up to writing a book review tonight, and I desperately need to write something here, but I don’t really have anything I’m itching to spill. I do have a few small things though, that don’t warrant their own posts:
1. Wasn’t it fun watching the opening ceremonies last night with Twitter? How did we watch these marathon television events before we could snipe away during the boring bits. I may have to watch the Oscars this year too.
2. Seriously though, there weren’t that many boring bits. I thought it was pretty well done. My highlight, for sure, was kd lang singing Hallelujah. I turned off Twitter and sat back and enjoyed.
3. Weren’t you dying when the fourth phallus wouldn’t rise?
4. Is anyone else watching Survivor Heroes vs. Villains? I am for the first time in five years. I can’t resist Boston Rob! Love him. Also glad to see Tom, Stephanie and Colby back. Who is your money on?
5. I go back to work in six weeks, and I need to update my wardrobe. What are your essentials? Where are your favourite places to shop? What is the must have for spring?
6. What can I do with my almost five-year-old girl that I will enjoy too? With the baby who never stops nursing, I haven’t been spending enough time with Cakes, and I need to remedy that.
7. For those who co-slept, when did you kick the baby out of your bed? Any tips for me? I’m starting to get a little weary of waking up with four inches of space.
8. I just signed up for zip.ca. What movies or shows should I put on my list?