metro mama

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Farewell, Musa

Well, the Think You Can Dance results tonight were no surprise.

I knew Ashlee was going--I think that decision is sound.

For the boys, I figured it would be Musa or Dmitri.

I'm really going to miss Musa, and his chemistry with Natalie. He's so cool and his moves are so slick. He's just not very versatile though.

On the other hand, I would have missed Dmitri's abs. However, he doesn't completely turn my crank--he's just a little too aware of his hotness.

I've finally chosen my favourite to win, and she is......

Allison!

I really like Natalie too...I hope we get some good rivalry going on, like Ashlee and Melody last season.

I'm stoked about the new format next week. My friend down the street has a big plasma. I'm going to try to watch at her house. I'm tired of squinting at Dmitri's abs on my 10-year-old piece of shit TV.

Who's your favourite?

6 Comments:

Blogger karengreeners said...

Musa. DIP. (dance in peace)
dmitri is way not my type - not even the abs can do it. now, i like ivan (he's such a brat). i used to like travis, til he showed us what a girly-man he is. crying to his mummy, like a little girly-man. btw - i cried when he did. no joke. i guess i am blaming him for my embarassing teary outburst, so i no longer like him.
as for the girls, well... heidi looks like an snl parody of herself, dontcha think? i guess i like the one that goes with ivan. whassername?
p.s. didn't actually see the dancing; i was too busy playing a really bad game of golf. just watched the results, so i'm basing this all on past danceoffs.

8:11 AM  
Blogger crazymumma said...

Do not even know the show...so sad really.

Loved the pic of me and little one, thanks!

Anne

9:41 AM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

While I admit I've never watched this show, I just read your favorite movie list, and if someone who loves Kill Bill and Sin City likes it...I'm going to have to give it a try.

9:06 PM  
Blogger petite gourmand said...

awe poor musa...I was surprised.
Dmitri is a tad chip&dale-ish for my taste, but it is nice watching him on High def.
and it's funny to see Cat..whatever her name(host) get all hot and bothered by him.
I kinda like Ivan and Allison, especially after that eurythmics number...quite steamy.
Benji is pretty good too.
they are all pretty fantastic.
It's my only t.v. guilty pleasure this summer.
Glad to know I'm not the only one tuned in.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.